1 / 5
New SlugSense Login
2 / 5
New SlugSense Home
3 / 5
New SlugSense Menu
4 / 5
Old SlugSense Login
5 / 5
Old SlugSense Home
- Be able to securely login into the App and be transferred into inside the actual App.
- Have the Main page that pulls the user-specific data from his/her hardware Nodes.
- Displays the current Node data on card buttons and visualize the historic data (from the last 24 hours) in a graph.
- Switch the graph data depending on the button pressed to reflect each individual sensor data.
- Have a sliding menu that displays all the hardware nodes that the user owns and be able to select any one of them and view its data.
- Have a modern and appealing material design for the whole App, and provide a pleasant user experience.
- Be able to securely log out of the App's main page and back to the login page.
- Continuously integrate the latest working revision of the App to GitHub
- Test the final prototype of the App on both the browser view (default) and deploy it for testing on an IOS device.
- Pass the unit testing for each individual module, and make sure the App does not crash when receiving null data from the backend. BACK